….you want a better understanding of the “person” writing this blog
I have been nominated twice for this award. I also noticed one of my nominators was nominated twice as well. She broke the rules regarding the award, so I am going to follow suit and break them as well. I will answer the questions and I will link back to those two wicked awesome people who nominated me. But, I do find it impossible to nominate 10 other blogs for this award because I don’t know ten other blogs. Therefore, I will not do this part. I know a few other blogs, but most, if not all have way over 200 followers. I came across one where the guy had “You are following this blog, along with 669 other amazing people” he started his Blog in February too. I am glad the # of Followers I have is not a reason I started to Blog or I would be so jealous. I am a tad suspicion of that one, but he does make me laugh. That is a wicked important/valuable quality.
These are the questions from the second person who nominated me, thank you tentimestea !
- Food you like to eat when you’re sick? that is a tough question as I am rarely physically ill. I do use jelly beans as a cure all when it comes to mental health though
- A song that cheers you up? “This Little Light of Mine”, I don’t know why I just love when it is playing in my head. it makes me smile.
- What is your first career aspiration you remember having? (Or any job you wanted when you were younger) my memory is not the best. I do not recall having a specific career aspiration. Looking back though my first job was my best job. It was at a candy store. The 1st rule I learned was “if you have never tried it you must try it, that way you can honestly tell the customers how really good it is.”
- Your favourite movie? I don’t really have a favorite, but if I had to pick one it would be “The Perfect Storm”. I lived in the area when that storm hit and remember it well. I remember going to work the next morning and seeing boats in the road.
- If you could be an Olympic level athlete in any one sport, which one would you choose? None!!!! If they had women’s softball, that would be it. I grew up playing softball. Some of my best memories are of softball.
- What is your favourite day of the week, and why? Easy, Sunday. It is Hubby’s day off during the week. We always spend it on a leisurely drive to NH. I love my drives with him. They really are a lot of Fun hmmmm…. might be time for a roadtrip.
- Would you rather transform your blog into a: novel, movie, or comic book? (Each one would be an awful lot of work!) What would it be like? I really wouldn’t want to transform this blog into anything else. I am having an awful lot of fun with it the way it is.
- How do you relax when you are stressed? As long as I remember to breathe, I am pretty good at staying relaxed. or there is always Ativan if that doesn’t work
- Do you have a story behind the name of your blog? I have almost 50 years worth of story behind the name of my Blog. Some are my stories, some are others, and some are totally made up (I will tell you when they are made up)
- Link to one of the last blog posts you read (apart from this one of course!). This isn’t the last one I read, but it is one of the betterer, more important ones. Sometimes I accidentally make up non words (betterer was not a typo) and use them as words. When reshovel becomes widely used, know that I was the 1st.
These are the questions from the first person to nominate me. Thank you Leni !!!!
- You started blogging because,,,And what’s the story behind your blog name? Someone suggested I write. They thought it would help me see things clearer. I was also looking for something fun to do. A friend of mine blogged and seemed to be having fun. I just put the 2 together.
- What is your biggest fear? The Death of anyone close to me. Including my beagle
- Who is the one person who you think reads most of your posts? my #1 and #2 would be my guess, they know who they are
- What is your favorite food and what would be your last meal on your last day? Beef, I love beef I would eat it every day if it wouldn’t kill me. A nice juicy, tender prime rib would make a great last meal, with a buttered baked potato and corn I guess if I need a veggie
- Dog or cat Both!!!! I’ve had dogs, I’ve had cats, I’ve had both. If pig or horse were a choice I’d say yes to them too. Provided I had the means to take care of them all properly.
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert? If I say both will you think me a tad loopy???? I think it all depends on how I feel, who I am with, and where I am.
- What is the best time of day for you for blogging and what is your favorite way to post? I think morning is my best time. I find myself here when waking up, drinking my 2 glasses of iced coffee. I am unaware of more than 1 way too post, please share the others with me.
- What is the strangest place you have been in the last year? prison
- Would you rather travel via plane, train or automobile definitely automobile. the only experience I have had with trains is trains to Boston and I only use them when absolutely necessary. You can keep planes. These days there is too much of a hassle to get on them. I would be willing to fly to Australia with anyone and Texas with my Mom.
- What will you do next after you finish answering these questions? Nothing. No, I think I will tell you that I lied in question 8 next.
I lied in question Eight – I wish it didn’t have to be #8 – I always loved the number 8 – For so many reasons